Basic checks and tune up: £35
This is a simple bike inspection which includes hand adjustments of brakes and gears. Suitable for nearly new bikes and small children’s bikes.
The Standard Service: £60
This is a comprehensive bike service and if completed regularly should ensure you should get the best from your machine for many years. All the following is included.
- Frame and fork – General inspection
- Wheels removed, trued, retensioned and bearings adjusted
- Tyres and Valves checked for wear and damage. Tyres inflated to specified pressures.
- Chainset removed, chainrings inspected, axle cleaned and re-greased before re-installing
- Pedals removed and refitted with anti-seize paste
- Brake calipers and discs adjusted and aligned
- Brake cables checked for wear, damage and fraying
- Gear cables checked for wear, damage and fraying
- Hydraulic hoses inspected for condition and routing
- Brake pads and discs checked for wear
- Bottom Bracket bearings inspected
- Chain checked for wear and stiff links
- Cassette Sprockets checked for condition and tightened to specification
- Headset and stem adjusted and checked for free movement and wear
- Front and rear derailleurs checked for condition and function. Adjustment of indexing and limits
- Rear derailleur hanger checked for alignment
- Handlebar and stem checked for security, general condition and alignment
- Seatpost cleaned, aligned and refitted
- Brake levers and gear shifters checked for position and security
- Grips or bar Tape checked for condition and security
- Frame wipe clean and spray polish
- Brake and gear barrel adjusters reset
- Test ride
Advice on any necessary extra work on your bike is always provided before going ahead, so you have a clear indication of the total cost to get your bike to best possible condition.
Full service: £120
This is the strip and rebuild of your bike and includes all the above plus the following:
- Re-cabling, bar wrapping and regripping as required
- Headset bearings, removed, cleaned, re-greased and re-assembled
- Bottom Bracket, removed re-greased and re-assembled
- Thorough clean of frame and and components
- Test ride
New bike assembly service: £50.00
Choose this service if you have had a new bike delivered to you and need it assembled and set up correctly to ride.
Hand built wheels: £40.00 each (plus parts)
If you have a hub and rim combination which you would like built into a set of wheels then this service is for you.
I usually build using DT Swiss round spokes of your choice and spoke arrangements can be two or three cross depending on spoke count.
Labour items in addition to standard services
Hydraulic brake bleeding per brake £20.00
Hydraulic brake installation per brake £40.00
Shimano Di2 software checks and updates £20.00
Handlebar re-wrapping £15.00
Headset Service £12.50
Bottom Bracket Service £12.50
New tyre and inner tube fitting £12.50
Mudguard Fitting £25
New tubeless tyre fitting per wheel £20
Wheel bearing service £15
Other parts fitting from £10 per item
All services include collection and return of your bike and exclude any parts.